Freestanding indoor android digital signs with a lightweight and slim design can be placed anywhere within a public space, including integrated speakers and a wide viewing angle so the digital screen will stand out in any environment.
Our freestanding indoor android digital signs come with integrated castors so they can be moved around to different areas of your business with ease. Includes an integrated Android media player and free scheduling software CD to easily organise content.
Our freestanding indoor android digital signs are built for 24/7 continuous use in public spaces and utilise commercial-grade LCD panels and LED backlights.
The freestanding indoor android digital displays a commercial grade IPS screen that ensures incredible image quality and colour depth and comes with an eco-friendly power timer that helps you plan daily or weekly on and off times for the digital screen.
Indoor digital totems have an internal locker with space to fit a media player or small pc should you want to run your digital screen viz an external source, simply use the HDMI or VGA and 5mm audio inputs. Otherwise, these android freestanding indoor digital screens are plug and play and can easily copy images and video files across from a USB and run your content on a continuous loop. There is also an optional network upgrade available at a small charge, to allow content can be updated remotely over LAN, WI-FI, or 4G.
See our range of wall-mounted Slimline Pro Digital Signs.
Freestanding indoor android digital signs, Slimline digital totems with giant tablet styling, we have 50″ & 55″ displays available.
- 3-Year warranty
- Lifetime technical support
- Plug and play content
- Full high definition 1080p
- Multiple AV inputs
- Eco-Friendly power timer
- 24/7 usage
- Integrated speakers
- Wide viewing angle
- Super slim profile
- Commercial grade IPS panel
- Free scheduling software CD
- Free integrated casters
Read Full Specification
Two options are available with our screens:
- Option 1 – Plug and Play. You can upload your content via USB and the screen will automatically play any content within the memory of the screen. This includes any images or videos.
- Option 2 – Network CMS Upgrade. This option allows remote uploading from any location to a screen at any location over the internet. This option comes with 1 year, or 3-year connection.