For the last 2 years isGroup has been a Winner at the British Sign & Graphics (BSGA) Awards. As in previous years, there are a total of 15 awards available for 2018 covering every aspect of sign making.
In 2017, isGroup was thrilled to win not just the “Illuminated Sign of the Year” for its’ work at the prestigious Storyhouse, Chester – but much to the delight of the Managing Director, Jane Whitehouse, the company scooped the ultimate and most contested award “Sign of the Year”.
Sales Director, Paul Dyke, said at the time: ”After winning two hotly contended categories in 2016, we’re delighted to have picked up 2 more awards in 2017 and to win the Sign of the Year category is quite an achievement”.
In 2016 the company also won:
• Wayfinding Scheme of the Year – Noma, Manchester
• Illuminated Sign of the Year – Printworks, Manchester
This year, isGroup’s nominations represent yet more iconic and challenging schemes and include:
• Illuminated Sign of the Year – Space Studios, Manchester
• Wayfinding Scheme of the Year – Westgate, Oxford (being jointly submitted with design partner FRA Creative)
• Wayfinding Scheme of the Year – Carlisle City Council
The 2018 event, which will be held in the Athena Events Centre in the heart of Leicester’s cultural quarter, will take place on Thurs Nov 8th and the company eagerly knowing whether they will be shortlisted for a third year. Watch this space!!
You can see all of last year’s winners here >>> http://britishsignawards.org/winners-2017/
Want to work with an award winning sign company – Contact us.