In 2018 isGroup was appointed by Alliance Leisure due to its proven experience to assist with the design, manufacture and installation of signage for a £7.4m refurbishment & extension at Monmouth Leisure Centre.
Following an initial survey to ascertain access equipment and the installation method for the individual lettering a range of internal and external bilingual signage was manufactured and installed which included
• Individual white flat cut composite letters bonded to black foamex 677 mm in height.
• Contravision graphics to high level glazing
• 2 no double sided freestanding monoliths 2.3 metres in height
• A range of digitally printed wall and door graphics and vinyls throughout the building
• DDA compliant directional signage.
isGroup’s dedicated installation team is qualified for working at height which enabled them to arrange the appropriate access machines to complete the required works to a high standard.
The completed signage scheme complements the modernised building.
Contact us if you have a redevelopment or refurbishment project you would like us to help with.