IS Group has been awarded accreditation from Safecontractor for its commitment to achieving excel
Well executed signage is one way that public institutions can compete with their commercial counterparts. In any areas visited by the public, information must be accurate, precise and clear. Good design can add to recognition and readability.
- Provision of signage with Braille to be DDA compliant with the requirements of visual impairment.
- Compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Construction line registration, to certify that IS has met pre-qualification requirements appropriate to public and private sector procurements as agreed with the DTI.
- Working with the client to minimise disruption during installation.
- Clear drawings of signage and text from our Design department for final proofing prior to manufacture.
- Liaison with architect/construction company to bring project to a successful conclusion.
- Consistency of signage throughout sites.